I know that we have seem official images of the Motorola Droid 4 leaked, but here is something else – a real Droid 4 in the flesh, complete with a human hand manhandling it. Yes sir, the Droid 4 will be a flagship Android-powered device that will feature a full physical keyboard attached to it. I know that the specifications list have not exactly been comprehensive so far, but we do know that to keep up with the times, it will sport LTE connectivity support as well as a 4″ display.
In terms of its physical build, this particular device does seem to look like your standard Motorola Droid RAZR, which clearly places it in the very slim category, although physically speaking, the device is not as thin as the Droid RAZR due to the attached keyboard, but it is still rather slim, relatively speaking, to other devices. It seems that December 8th is a pretty good bet for the Droid 4′s release to the mass market.
Next Story: Future Nissan Leaf gets wireless charging
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2013-03-11: Verizon Might Offer Droid 4 Some Jelly Bean Goodness
- 2012-08-06: Motorola Droid 4 soak test for Ice Cream Sandwich happening?
- 2012-05-21: Verizon to enable global roaming for the HTC Rezound, Droid RAZR and DROID 4?
- 2012-05-17: Motorola Droid 4 Ice Cream Sandwich build leaked
- 2012-02-15: Motorola DROID 4 overclocked to 1.4GHz