Good news for Tango users around the world. The popular video calling service has announced some new features that will be available for mobile versions of its apps. With Tango on Mobile, users can now send high-quality video messages or leave video messages as “voicemail” when the recipient forgets to pick up the phone. Great for those nights when you can’t seem to get in touch with the other person but you still want to leave a video message instead.
The other feature that is available now is called Tango Surprises. Users can now spice up their video calls with the addition of interesting animations i.e. a ninja slicing the screen, a monkey, beating hearts and more; to lighten up the mood of a conversation that’s gone too serious. Video messages and Tango Surprises can be viewed on all platforms that run Tango (Windows, Windows Phone, Android, etc) but can only be created with the iOS and Android version of the app right now.
The Tango app is free, but video messages and Tango Surprises will have some costs attached. Video Messages: Send and receive an unlimited number of video messages for free and the five most recent video messages are always playable. Purchase access to an additional five messages in increments of $0.99 cents. Tango Surprises: First animation is free and you can by the entire set for $1.99.
Next Story: Intel-powered mobiles to appear by June 2012
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-17 Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-01-16 Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2014-01-15 News Republic 4.0 Features Smart Recommendations
- 2011-10-27 Polycom UC Board
- 2011-10-13 Nimbuzz lets you make iPhone to PC calls
- 2011-10-11 Polycom HD Video Conferencing Solution for Tablets
- 2011-09-29 Skype in-flight video call made on MSNBC TV
- 2011-04-27 Qik now offers Android-iOS video calls