Love collecting vinyl records and want the whole world to know? Griffin Technology and Third Man Records have teamed up to let you do so – with the Third Man 45 iPhone case. The two companies announced their partnership today and the launch of their new unique iPhone case. While from the front it doesn’t look any different from a regular iPhone case, it’s from the back where it shines. Instead of a regular back with a plain color or some funky design, it features a genuine 7″ vinyl record that has been custom cut to fit into the case.
So in addition to protecting the iPhone within, you get a very cool looking back that instantly identifies you as a fan of vinyl. The case features the regular cutouts for easy access to your volume buttons, power button, headphone jack, and so on. Your rear camera isn’t obstructed by the vinyl either, with a small cut out window that’s enough for the lens to peek through.
The Third Man 45 iPhone case works with the iPhone 4S and is available now for $29.99. The additional inserts, available in yellow (The White Stripes – Candy Cane Children), black (The Raconteurs – Steady, As She Goes) and white (The Dead Weather – Treat Me Like Your Mother) are available in a 3-pack for $19.99, and yes – if you somehow manage to get the case onto a record player needle, it will play music.RELATED
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Typo Keyboard Is An Upcoming Keyboard Case For The iPhone
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Follow: Apple Inc, griffin technology, iPhone 4S, iphone case,