A leaked BlackBerry roadmap does have some important dates that you might want to take note of, especially if you are a BlackBerry fan. Word on the street (from N4BB actually) has it that there is one BlackBerry 10 model in the works, where it will roll out this coming September. This will be the first BlackBerry 10-powered handset that might end up known as the BlackBerry London, although certain circles do claim that this could be the BlackBerry Surfboard instead. Regardless of what it is called, you can bet your bottom dollar that RIM has to get this particular launch right in terms of hardware and software, as many see it as a last chance saloon before consumers, no matter how loyal they were to the RIM brand, makes the jump to other smartphone platforms.
Apart from that, there might be a couple more tablets from RIM coming your way – you know what they say, if at first you do not succeed, try again. Do you think when April rolls around, marking the first year anniversary of the BlackBerry PlayBook, a 3G version of the 7″ tablet might actually roll out in commemoration as well? Apart from that, if RIM manages to pull over to December this year, then do expect to see a 10″ tablet sporting LTE 4G connectivity.
- 2014-04-21: BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2011-10-19: T-Mobile's Blackberry Torch 9810 training underway
- 2011-10-03: BBM on Android leaked screenshot
- 2011-08-11: New BlackBerry phones arriving on Sprint - August 21st
- 2011-08-08: BlackBerry Colt: the first QNX smartphone from RIM
- 2011-08-04: BlackBerry Curve 9370 sports LTE support?