A leaked BlackBerry roadmap does have some important dates that you might want to take note of, especially if you are a BlackBerry fan. Word on the street (from N4BB actually) has it that there is one BlackBerry 10 model in the works, where it will roll out this coming September. This will be the first BlackBerry 10-powered handset that might end up known as the BlackBerry London, although certain circles do claim that this could be the BlackBerry Surfboard instead. Regardless of what it is called, you can bet your bottom dollar that RIM has to get this particular launch right in terms of hardware and software, as many see it as a last chance saloon before consumers, no matter how loyal they were to the RIM brand, makes the jump to other smartphone platforms.
Apart from that, there might be a couple more tablets from RIM coming your way – you know what they say, if at first you do not succeed, try again. Do you think when April rolls around, marking the first year anniversary of the BlackBerry PlayBook, a 3G version of the 7″ tablet might actually roll out in commemoration as well? Apart from that, if RIM manages to pull over to December this year, then do expect to see a 10″ tablet sporting LTE 4G connectivity.
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Microsoft Approached Samsung And Huawei About Dual-Booting Windows Phone/Android Devices [Rumor]
- Next-Gen iPads And iPhones To Feature More Sapphire Crystal [Rumor]
- Nokia Tablet Rumored For End September Announcement, Phablet Pegged For November