Creativity is not quite dead yet, as id America intends to prove with their Spark in-ear headphones. These colorful aluminum earphones were specially designed with the automotive spark plug proving itself to be the main source of inspiration. Makes perfect sense, since the folks at id America seem to be petrolheads considering the hugely popular Gasket iPhone 4 case. What about the Spark, and just how does it stand out from the other headphones in the market apart from its looks? Well, it is said to deliver high definition performance thanks to a careful blend of precision acoustic engineering and unique design, making it ideal for enjoying your favorite tunes while you are on the go, in addition to picking up calls thanks to its advanced in-line microphone module.
Expect your ear drums to be treated to explosive bass, intense mid-range and crystal clear treble. A high definition acoustic filter alongside a high performance 8mm dynamic driver that comes encased in a chrome finished aluminum inner casing and matte finished aluminum back casing makes it pleasing on your eyes, and you will need to fork out $59.95 if you want a pair of these puppies.
Next Story: Pat your cat remotely with DIY project
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced