[CES 2012] At the Consumer Electronics Show today, Lenovo launched the IdeaPad Yoga YOGA – a device touted to be the industry’s first multi-mode notebook with a 360 flip-and-fold design (hence the name “yoga”). The IdeaPad YOGA essentially combines a portable 13.3″ multi-touch tablet with a powerful ultrabook, joined by a patented dual-hinge that lets consumers use the device in a variety of ways. Use it like a regular notebook, semi-close it so it functions as a stand or tent (for you to watch content on) or fully close it to use the YOGA as a tablet.
The IdeaPad YOGA is powered by an Intel Core Processor and will run on the Windows 8 operating system. It will feature 8GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD, a 13″ display, a battery that boasts 8 hours of usage time. The Lenovo IdeaPad YOGA will go on sale worldwide in the second half of 2012, with an estimated starting retail price of $1,199.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2013-01-07 Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S Ultrabook Takes The Multimode Route
- 2013-01-06 Lenovo Ideapad Z400 And Z500 Touch
- 2013-01-06 Lenovo IdeaPad U310/U401 Touch
- 2012-04-11 Lenovo's IdeaPad Yoga gets priced at a staggering £1,200
- 2012-01-12 Lenovo K800 hands-on