[CES 2012] To take full advantage of the increased consumption of digital content on mobile devices, Philips is coming to CES with a smart solution to offer in-car entertainment without the hassle to install a dedicated system with a proprietary interface.
The two LCD displays are easily mounted to the back of the front headrests and plugged in an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch via a power/video cable. The device is connected to an integrated cup holder dock that charges it while the car is in motion.
The Philips PV7002i offers two7-inch widescreen LCD displays and the PV9002i is the 9-inch version of the product. Both systems come with 2 sets of mounting straps, a single cable for both video and power, and a car adaptor and will be available in April 2012. The PV7002i (7”) is priced at $169.99 and the PV9002i (9”) at $199.99.
- Stream and share videos, photo and music from your
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch on two lightweight 7” or 9”
- Widescreen LCD displays
- Built-in stereo speakers provide a rich sound experience that all passengers can enjoy
- Integrated cup holder dock connects and charges your device on the go and offers easy cable management when not in use
Extra touches for your convenience
- All-in-one multi-purpose power, charge and video cable
- Offers fast set-up without clutter
- Easy-mountable design includes two sets of mounting straps
- Answer your incoming calls and resume your movie right where you left off
Next Story: Philips Metro SHL5200 Headphones
- MapQuest Launches Redesigned iPhone, Android App
- Japanese Electric Scooter Uses Your iPhone As A Dashboard
- Apple Patent Wants To Use Your iPhone To Help Find, Start Your Vehicle
- Australian airline company Qantas adds Passbook support for iPhone check-ins
- Siri's Eyes Free feature will be arriving in the Chevy Spark and Sonic