Sweet, juicy rumors have it that Samsung’s upcoming superphone known as the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be made available to the masses sometime in April this year – and with the source being none other than the well respected Eldar Murtazin who has had his fair share of hits where upcoming phone predictions are concerned. According to Murtazin, this will happen, but only after Samsung takes to the stage at Mobile World Congress which is happening next month, making an announcement there at the same time.
Eldar tweeted, “HD resolution, 12 mpx camera, sw tweaks, android 4 – i like my new phone. Eager to see official announcement in Barcelona.” A 12-megapixel camera will definitely make some sit up and take notice (although megapixel count is not everything), and to have it run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich makes perfect sense to keep up with the times. No idea on what kind of processor the Galaxy S3 will carry, although the blogger did drop hints that it will feature a quad-core chip that runs anywhere from 1.5GHz onwards, with the possibility of starting at 1.6GHz.
In other news, Eldar Murtazin also claims that the Nokia Lumia 900 will be receiving an European remake, where it will be called the Lumia 910 moniker, carry a 12-megapixel camera and hitting the market in May.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,
- Seen at: phonearena