Prior to Samsung’s earnings call, the Samsung Galaxy S3 was a rumored device, albeit a rumor that many seemed to buy into given the success of its predecessors, the Galaxy S and the Galaxy S2. Well if you needed more evidence that the Samsung Galaxy S3 does exist, you might be interested to hear that a Samsung executive revealed that the launch of the Galaxy S3 was still under review, and an exact date has yet to be decided. If that wasn’t enough, how about a certain Samsung GT-i9300 appearing the company’s official page for the UAE?
While the model of the Galaxy S3 has yet to be revealed, based on how Samsung has named their models in the past, with the Galaxy S using the i90xx range, the Galaxy S2 in the i91xx range, and with the Galaxy Nexus sporting the i9250 model number, it would seem more than likely that the Galaxy S3 would be using the i93xx model number. Despite it being very likely, there’s always room for error, and you know what they say about making assumptions! Either way we are starting to see more evidence that the Samsung Galaxy S3 does exist, but the question a lot of Galaxy S3 hopefuls are probably asking is when?
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March