If you’re a fan of all things retro/vintage, you will be pleased to hear that Samsung could very well be releasing the Samsung NX200 RS this weekend in their home country of South Korea. This would basically be a redesigned model of the NX200 camera and will see it redesigned in a more retro fashion, as pictured above. The good news is that its internals appear to remain the same, which means this change is merely about aesthetics.
What this means is that users will be able to expect the same 20.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor similar to that on the NX200. It will also feature 1080p Full HD video recording, a 3” AMOLED display with VGA resolution, Smart Filter, Digital Image Stabilization, 3D picture, panorama support and iFunction 2.0 lens support. It is expected to be released this Saturday, but no word if it will cost the same as the NX200 or will cost more due to its unique design. Unfortunately it was not mentioned if the NX200 RS will be seeing an international release or if it will be exclusive to South Korea.
Next Story: Olympus OM-D camera to be unveiled in February?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo