[CES 2012] Looking to pick up a brand new Sony TV this year? You’re in luck because Sony has got a selection for you. The company announced its expanded BRAVIA television lineup today with three new models – the entry level BX, the mid-level EX and the flagship HX. Since we’re all keen to find out more about the flagship model, here are the details for its two new BRAVIA HX TVs: the HX850 and HX750.The BRAVIA HX850-series LED LCD HDTV with 3D will feature full HD (1080p) picture quality with Dynamic Edge LED backlight and Local Dimming, X-Reality PRO Engine with 3D Super Resolution, Motionflow XR 960, Frameless Monolithinc Design with Corning Gorilla Glass and OptiContrast Panel Technology, built-in WiFi, Skype-ready, one-touch access to the Sony Entertainment Network and apps, and will come in 46″ and 55″.
The BRAVIA HX750-series LED LCD HDTV with 3D will have full HD (1080p) picture quality with Dynamic Edge LED backlight with Frame Dimming, X-Reality Engine, 4x High Speed 3D Panel with Motionflow XR 480, built-in WiFi, Skype-ready, one-touch access to the Sony Entertainment Network and apps, and will also come in 46″ and 55″. No word on pricing or release date but they should be in stores later this year.RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack Small Enough A PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: bravia, ces 2012, hdtv, Sony,