Adobe Revel subscribers who own Android devices will be glad to know that they now have an easy option to upload their photographs to their Adobe Revel photo library. Adobe has just released the Adobe Revel Importer app for Android devices today which lets users easily upload their photographs from their smartphones or tablets to their accounts. All they need to do is install the app on their mobile devices, set it up and they’re good to go. Users can upload single or multiple photos at once, and can even set up their devices to automatically upload photographs as soon as they’re taken.
With the app, users can also see their photographs that have been imported, so they know what they have yet to import. The app requires users to have an Adobe Revel subscription (it even works with the 30-day trial) and is a free download from the Android Market. Download it today and let us know what you think of it.
Next Story: Ford OpenXC open source car
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2011-04-29: Adobe drops hint of Android 3.1 – and removes it