Nokia and Windows Phone seems to be in the news a lot recently – and now we’ve got one more article to add to that growing stack. According to Forbes’ industry source – the Finnish phone giant will be unveiling “at least one new, high-end handset” at Mobile World Congress 2012 this month. Assuming the source of the information is correct, it looks like there will be one more Nokia phone besides the Lumia 900 (which hasn’t even been released yet) to look forward to this year.
It wasn’t mentioned what “high-end” meant since most Windows Phone devices have similar specs thanks to Microsoft’s strict standards about what the phones should have but we’re guessing – a faster processor, larger display, better camera, and possibly LTE connectivity. With Nokia denying the existence of the 12-megapixel Lumia 910, it’ll be interesting to see what other devices they have in store for us. Perhaps something with a new form factor?
Ubergizmo will be at MWC 2012 to give you all the latest reports, so stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.RELATED
- Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Follow: mwc 2012, Nokia, windows phone,
- Seen at: forbes