With MWC 2012 around the corner, it is definitely an exciting time to see what sort of devices manufacturers have up their sleeves for us. With NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor starting to see more adoption, it seems that quad-core will be the buzz word of 2012, and adding to that list could very well be Motorola. This is thanks to the leaked photo above which is allegedly the upcoming Motorola Atrix 3.
We have not really heard much with regards to the Atrix 2’s successor, but this could be it. The photo above seems to follow the basic line design of the Atrix 2, although to be honest on first glance it could almost be passed off as the Galaxy Nexus. While we have no way of confirming the authenticity of the photo, the rumors are saying that the Motorola Atrix 3 will pack NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor under its hood.
It will also feature Android 4.x Ice Cream Sandwich as its platform of choice, a 4.3” HD display with a resolution of 720×1280, a massive 3,300mAh battery, a 10MP rear-facing camera and a whopping 2GB of RAM! Sounds like quite the powerhouse, wouldn’t you agree? Either way you should take this with a grain of salt for now, but fret not as we will be at MWC 2012, so check back with us then to see if the rumored Motorola Atrix 3 (and its rumored specs) gets its official announcement!
Next Story: HTC EVO 3D receives early alpha CM9 build
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2013-12-15: Moto G For Verizon Leaked Without Carrier's Branding
- 2013-07-23: Moto X Camera UI Leaked
- 2013-07-23: Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Leaked
- 2013-07-20: Moto X Press Rendering Leaked Ahead Of Its Debut
- 2013-07-18: Another Motorola Droid Ultra Press Rendering Leaked