According to an enterprising NeoGaf user, there is a wiki page out there which was labelled “EAP Marketing FY13 Home Page”, listing down a bunch of upcoming titles from Electronic Arts including The Secret World; Overstrike; Populous; Outernauts and Respawn. Needless to say, this site has since been slapped with a login window, so unauthorized folks are unable to take a peek at what Electronic Arts has up their sleeves. Funcom’s The Secret World and Insomniac’s Overstrike are set to be published by EA Partners anytime between April 2012 to March 2013, although the rest, Populous included, will remain even more shrouded in mystery. Out of the lot, Populous seems to be the one that might draw the most attention, as this classic Pete Molyneux-inspired property has given countless hours of entertainment to those who are old enough to remember our younger days. Still, you might want to take the authenticity of its contents with a grain of salt, as nothing official has been established yet.
Next Story: Facebook tests new photo viewer
- 2013-05-07 EA Star Wars Titles Won't Come To Nintendo Wii U
- 2013-05-06 The Sims 4 For PC And Mac Release Confirmed For 2014
- 2013-04-25 Electronic Arts To Perform 2nd Round Of Layoffs In A Month
- 2013-04-16 EA Shuts Down The Sims Social, SimCity Social And Pet Society On Facebook
- 2012-12-27 Gun Shop Links From Medal Of Honor Site Removed