I guess when the embers of Mobile World Congress die off tomorrow (the last day), the mobile device world has something else to look forward to – the March 7th event by Apple, where it has been confirmed that the iPad 3 will be announced then. There were also whispers going around that a new Apple TV will go on sale right after the iPad 3 announcement, although that has yet to be substantiated. Having said that, welcome to rumor city, with the latest one being an 8GB iPad 2 to launch alongside the iPad 3, at least according to Digitimes. It does have some semblance of logic behind this thinking though, as a cheaper 8GB iPad 2 might be Apple’s ticket into the low end tablet market, and hopefully with less internal memory, there will be an option for a memory card slot for one to expand the overall storage space. Do you think the iPad 2 will see a price drop with the iPad 3′s arrival?
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think