After leading us astray with the “leaked image” of an upcoming Samsung phone, it looks like Eldar has got another Samsung rumor up his sleeve. According to a tweet from the Russian tech insider, the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be launching sometime this April. We all know that the S3 won’t be making an appearance at MWC 2012, so a post-MWC launch in April seems likely, but then again that would depend on when Samsung intends to push the phone out onto the market. After all, they decided not to announce the phone at MWC so that the waiting time from announcement to when it hits retail outlets won’t be too long. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Do you think Eldar Murtazin is right this time around?
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is expected to feature a quad-core Exynos processor, a Super AMOLED Plus 720p display, 4G LTE connectivity, 2GB of RAM and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich when it goes on sale this year.
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March