MWC is well under way and while Samsung has unveiled a handful of devices themselves, like the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy Note 10.1, and the Galaxy S WiFi 4.2, safe to say many were disappointed that the Galaxy S3 did not make it for event. However if you’re on the hunt for Galaxy S3 news, thanks to a fresh set of rumors, additional details of the device has been revealed.
This set of rumors is courtesy of BGR whose source revealed that the Galaxy S3 will feature a whopping 4.8” display, a quad-core processor, 4G LTE connectivity, great cameras, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled, and most interestingly the entire back of the Galaxy S3 is said to be made out of ceramic. It certainly is an interesting choice of materials, although it should be noted that these are mere rumors for now, but what do you guys think?
With quad-core being the buzzword for 2012, and with 4G LTE networks starting to gain more traction, is it really inconceivable that the Galaxy S3 will be a quad-core powered handset with 4G LTE connectivity to boot? Either way we will be keeping our eyes out, so in the mean time we suggest you take all of this with a grain of salt for now.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March