When Siri was launched for the iPhone 4S a lot of people were disappointed that their older iPhones weren’t able to run the app despite them being capable hardware wise. Since then, a lot of similar apps started popping up on the App Store claiming to be capable of doing what Siri does – even on the Android Marketplace. Today, one of the most popular voice assistant apps for Android, speaktoit, is now available for iOS devices as well.
Besides being able to have a voice assistant on your iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, other benefits of speaktoit include: customizable avatars so you’re not talking to a faceless circle, map search outside of the US, the ability to update Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare, frequent updates that add new features, and a more conversational experience.
However, unlike the Android version, speaktoit will cost you $1.99, though on Valentine’s Day next week, it will be free for the first 100,000 downloads. If you’re interested in checking it out, try it for free with your Android device or purchase it from the Apple App Store today.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Follow: app, iOS, siri,