Yesterday the white Nokia Lumia 800 was officially announced to the public, and today we’ve got yet another white Lumia to look forward to: the Nokia Lumia 900. Nokia was supposed to publish photographs of the white Lumia 800 on its Facebook page, but due to an unfortunate mistake or intentional move, it put up pictures of a white Lumia 900 instead. If you look carefully you can see that it has a front facing camera – a feature that’s missing on the Lumia 800.
In addition to the front facing camera, the AT&T logo is nowhere to be seen, which makes us believe that we’re looking at an international version of the phone as well. The photographs are still available on the Facebook photo album even though the wall posts have been removed, so we’re not sure what to think. Perhaps an announcement at MWC 2012? Stay tuned.
Next Story: Facebook mobile ads rumored to come in March
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2012-02-10: Microsoft ends Nokia Lumia 900 pre-orders
- 2012-02-03: Nokia Lumia 900 up for pre-order at Microsoft retail outlets
- 2012-01-24: Nokia Lumia 900 UK pre-order page pulled
- 2012-01-23: Nokia Lumia 900 expected to go on sale worldwide