Rovio has done it again with their latest release – Angry Birds Space, where this new Angry Birds title has topped Apple’s App Store charts in nearly 30 countries. It looks like Draw Something by OMGPOP failed to stand up against the mighty Angry Birds train, not to mention Apple’s very own new photo editing and sharing tool iPhoto. Angry Birds Space is officially the No. 1 paid and No. 1 top grossing app for the iPhone and iPad in nearly 30 countries – US, China, Germany, France, India, the UK to name a few, at least according to Inside Mobile Apps. Apple’s own Top Paid Apps lists on Apple.com say otherwise, placing Angry Birds Space in second place still, with Draw Something being top dog, while the game has not even made an impact on the Top Grossing Apps list. Perhaps it is just a matter of time, and I am quite sure that in the day ahead, whatever database that needs to be updated will be done, and Angry Birds Space will be perched atop, surveying all that are below it with that haughty, puffed up look.
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2014-01-28: Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users
- 2013-11-27: Angry Birds Go! In-App Purchases Rumored To Get Very Expensive