Apple may have beaten Motorola in one of its latest legal battles that took place in Germany, but it looks like the Cupertino company isn’t satisfied just yet. Apparently the injunction granted by the Munich I Regional Court gives Apple the ability to require Motorola to destroy any infringing products in the company’s possession in Germany. It is said that Apple can even make Motorola recall all their patent infringing devices from German retailers just so they can be destroyed. Talk about drastic measures.
While it is unlikely to happen, Motorola had better come up with a solution before it’s too late. After all, their infringing products should be fixable via a software update – it’s up to the company to come up with a solution as soon as possible. Despite Apple being the current victor, you can be pretty sure that this war is far from over. Expect more action from both companies going against each other in the months to come.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-03-25: BlackBerry Cashes In On BBM With Stickers And Sponsored Posts
- 2010-08-13: Oracle Sues Google Over Alleged Android Patent Infringement