It seems that the folks over at AT&T are hard at work preparing for the launch of the Nokia Lumia 900, where this is touted to be the next flagship Windows Phone model from Finnish phone manufacturer Nokia. On the AT&T site which teased that something exciting is in the works, as in “Coming Soon” (which we thought was the new iPad), those who actually signed up will be notified. After all, this might just jive, considering how the Microsoft Windows Phone site also lists Lumia 900 as “coming soon”. At this point in time, the only mobile operator in the US that has a Windows Phone handset from Nokia would be T-Mobile with the Nokia Lumia 710.
The Nokia Lumia 900 intends to be the new flagship model, where it was launched in January at CES 2012 for AT&T, and apart from that, it also made an appearance at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, as it was annnounced that it will be hitting the rest of the world then. This also ties in with the HTC Titan II story recently.
Next Story: Apple iPad arrives at the FCC
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2013-05-08: AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Update Out Now
- 2013-01-25: AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 To Receive WP7.8 Update 30th January
- 2012-07-16: Nokia Lumia 900 gets a price drop to $49.99
- 2012-07-10: AT&T announces Windows 7.5 Refresh update for Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-06-06: Nokia Lumia 900 update from AT&T