We all know that to drive a Bentley, you would definitely need deep pockets. For those who figure out that they are about to make that upgrade from a BMW, Audi or Mercedes Benz to a Bentley (or a gold-plated, grenade-proof Rolls Royce Phantom), then you can always check out Bentley’s Mulsanne Executive Interior Concept that was originally seen at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show – where it has now entered production. At the back seat lies a deluxe mobile workstation, and a couple of electrically-deployed veneered picnic tables will offer a comfortable writing surface, while a single button press will reveal two iPads alongside wireless keyboards for you to get your typing done wherever you are. Since there is built-in Internet connectivity, you will be able to do your work whenever there is a signal. I presume that it will run on a 3G or 4G connection. Of course, the 15.6″ display that descends from the car’s roof is another touch of class, where it can be controlled using the iPads.
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad