Google Play was introduced a couple of days ago, and sure enough the update for the Android Market started rolling out on the same day. However, as some people might have noticed – the update to Google Play broke some versions of MotoBlur, leaving users unable to access the Play Store through the dedicated app store link in the launcher. Well it looks like Google has been quick to its feet and has pushed out another update to the app which that is said to fix that particular problem and all other broken link issues.
The update brings the Google Play Store up to version 3.4.7 and doesn’t seem to introduce any other new features. The update should be rolling out to your phones automatically but if you can’t wait or you don’t seem to be receiving any notifications, you can hit the source link to download the update yourself.
- 2014-04-20: Google Trends Gets Email Subscriptions
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-04: Play Store Updated With "People" Section, Shows Apps Recommended By Friends
- 2014-03-30: Google Moves To Remove All Erotic Content From Play Store
- 2014-03-06: Google Play Store Birthday Sale Goes Live
- 2011-02-02: Google officially shows off Honeycomb