If you’re looking for a robot to keep the floor of your house clean, iRobot’s latest creation – the Scooba 390 should be right up your alley. While it may feature a design similar to the Scooba 230, it is supposed to replace the Scooba 380 which hasn’t been met with too many favorable reviews. The Scooba 390 addresses the 380′s shortcomings with improved user friendliness, up to 30% longer battery life, and users the 230′s improved, water resistant battery design and is touted to be easier to clean and empty.
It is capable of washing areas up to 425 square feet, and is pretty much autonomous. It will know how to avoid rugs and carpets so you don’t end up with a soggy mess when you get home, and it can even pre-sweep areas before performing wet cleaning. The iRobot Scooba 390 is available now from iRobot.com for $499.99.
Next Story: Amazon Appstore turns one
- 2014-01-06: iRobot Scooba 450 Cleans Your Floor In A New Manner
- 2013-08-22: Braava 320 And Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robots Launched
- 2013-06-10: iRobot Ava 500 Telepresence Robot With Cisco Video Endpoint
- 2013-01-24: FDA Approves Robot Doctor
- 2012-11-14: Goomba and other Nintendo icons rock your iRobot vacuum cleaner