For those of you who have heard of Lego Cusoo, you would know that this site might very well be the springboard for the next major item release from Lego, if it garners enough votes and support from the brick adoring masses. Well, considering how Apple’s new iPad might just rake in the dough and eventually be the catalyst for the company to touch the $1 trillion valuation mark down the road, it makes sense for Lego to come up with a Modular Apple Store. Imagine recreating the action and excitement of launch day with this set right in your living room, leaving your imagination to figure out the customer relationship dynamics. There will be around 800 pieces in total, where some of the minifigs include Steve Jobs, in addition to customers and employees.
Of course, what Apple Store, Lego or otherwise, would be able to survive without a range of iPhones, iPads, iPods, MacBooks, iMacs, and Mac Pros on display? There will also be enough space to fit in a Genius Bar, some accessories, as well as fanboys lining up for the new iDevice. The project requires at least 10,000 supporters before it can be reviewed by Lego, and that should not be too hard to achieve, considering how fanatical Apple users can get.
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: LEGO Power Brick Juices Up Your Handset
- 2014-02-25: LEGO The Hobbit Hits The Sony PS3
- 2014-02-17: LEGO Ghostbusters Make Its Mark
- 2014-02-04: UNSC Spirit Of Fire Gets The LEGO Treatment
- 2013-03-21: LEGO Apple II Recreation Is Cute And Pretty Detailed
- 2010-01-31: Make Your Own Lego iPad