While we’re not sure if this is going to be a worldwide event, but according to a report online, it looks like Samsung has something up its sleeves next week. A Eurodroid reader was passing by Oxford Street in London and noticed a huge, new Samsung logo and a mysterious date “30/03/2012″ at the Phones 4U store. A pretty eye catching sight, though we have no idea what it’s going to be about.
Since no additional details were provided, but we’re guessing it’s going to be the announcement of something important. Perhaps this is a sign of the Samsung Galaxy S3′s launch? Or another Samsung device? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. We’ll keep you posted if we learn anything new.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-06-18: Samsung Livestreaming Its Galaxy, ATIV June 20th Event