Remember yesterday we reported about a 30th of March event that will be taking place at Phones 4U in the UK? Many had speculated that it might have something to do with the Samsung Galaxy S3 launch, and we guess we got ahead of ourselves as well given the high-profile nature of the device. Unfortunately it turns out that the event has nothing to do with a Galaxy S3 launch, although we guess we can’t say we’re surprised, but instead will be something less interesting.
As it turns out, according to builders and employees at a second Phones 4U store opposite, the “Samsung” logo and the event would be more of an unveiling of a Samsung dedicated store built into the current Phones 4U store, much like the RIM store built into another Phones 4U store in Tottenham Court around the corner. Like we said, it really did not come as a surprise that there would not be a Galaxy S3 launch on the 30th of March, but for Samsung fans looking for a dedicated area to check out the company’s portfolio, you know where to go come 30th of March.
Next Story: Dutch committee proposes iPad classroom
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter