Remember yesterday we reported about a 30th of March event that will be taking place at Phones 4U in the UK? Many had speculated that it might have something to do with the Samsung Galaxy S3 launch, and we guess we got ahead of ourselves as well given the high-profile nature of the device. Unfortunately it turns out that the event has nothing to do with a Galaxy S3 launch, although we guess we can’t say we’re surprised, but instead will be something less interesting.
As it turns out, according to builders and employees at a second Phones 4U store opposite, the “Samsung” logo and the event would be more of an unveiling of a Samsung dedicated store built into the current Phones 4U store, much like the RIM store built into another Phones 4U store in Tottenham Court around the corner. Like we said, it really did not come as a surprise that there would not be a Galaxy S3 launch on the 30th of March, but for Samsung fans looking for a dedicated area to check out the company’s portfolio, you know where to go come 30th of March.
Next Story: Dutch committee proposes iPad classroom
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo