Remember Samsung’s sleek-looking DA-E750 Audio Dock with Vacuum Tube Amplifier that was announced a couple of months ago? It is touted as the world’s first docking system to use Samsung’s hybrid vacuum tube amplifier technology and supports Galaxy S smartphones as well as iOS device. Well if you’re keen on picking up one for yourself, you better start saving up your money because it’s been priced at $800. No word on a release date, but we think it shouldn’t be too far from now.
In case you forgot, the DA-E750 promises an audiophile-worthy listening experience thanks to its digital amplifiers and vacuum tubes that pump out richer and warmer sounds from your mobile devices. It features Samsung AllShare and Apple AirPlay compatibility, Bluetooth, analog input and a USB port for playing your music.
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2012-01-03: Samsung Audio Dock with Vacuum Tube Amplifier DA-E750 announced
- 2011-12-12: iLuv announces ArtStation Pro for Samsung Galaxy tablets