Remember Samsung’s sleek-looking DA-E750 Audio Dock with Vacuum Tube Amplifier that was announced a couple of months ago? It is touted as the world’s first docking system to use Samsung’s hybrid vacuum tube amplifier technology and supports Galaxy S smartphones as well as iOS device. Well if you’re keen on picking up one for yourself, you better start saving up your money because it’s been priced at $800. No word on a release date, but we think it shouldn’t be too far from now.
In case you forgot, the DA-E750 promises an audiophile-worthy listening experience thanks to its digital amplifiers and vacuum tubes that pump out richer and warmer sounds from your mobile devices. It features Samsung AllShare and Apple AirPlay compatibility, Bluetooth, analog input and a USB port for playing your music.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2012-01-03: Samsung Audio Dock with Vacuum Tube Amplifier DA-E750 announced
- 2011-12-12: iLuv announces ArtStation Pro for Samsung Galaxy tablets