Samsung has just expanded their co-operation with Route 66, which will see the Samsung Wave 3 receive Samsung Navigation on-board, which is actually an advanced mapping and turn-by-turn GPS navigation solution that was jointly developed by Samsung and Route 66. This will not be a worldwide release, but rather, it will be targeted in select markets only. Some of the key features of Samsung Navigation include the latest world maps, giving you instant access to just about the latest maps regardless of which country you are headed off to. You can opt to use the map in online mode, or download it straight to your device for offline navigation.
It does not matter whether you prefer to walk or drive, Samsung Navigation will get the job done. Even better is the better recognition of buildings around you thanks to the inclusion of 3D buildings and 3D landmarks. The Samsung Wave 3 is not exactly the most popular smartphone in the market, but with such attention paid to navigation, it might just raise the profile of the handset – by a bit.RELATED
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Used As Wedding Camera
- U.S. Cellular Moto X Android 4.4 Update Released
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Follow: Samsung,