While the iPad’s speaker is certainly a vast improvement over the iPhone, in noisier environments you’d be better off muting the device to help conserve some battery power. However if you’re the type that enjoys watching videos and listening to music on the iPad without the aid of headphones or external speakers, the Amplifiear Kickstarter project is looking to be an interesting project you might want to consider donating to.
The Amplifiear is essentially a small plastic cup that clips onto the back of your iPad. As pictured above, due to its shape and design, the Amplifiear will help to amplify and redirect the sound coming from your iPad’s speakers towards you. Its simplicity is pretty amazing, not to mention that it will cost you only $20 and will be available in a variety of colors: red, green, blue, orange, black or white and will be compatible with both the iPad 2 and Apple’s third-generation iPad.
At the time of posting, the Amplifiear Kickstarter project has managed to raise close to $7,000, a cool $3,000 away from its goal of $10,000. For more information or if you’d like to pledge your support, pop on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-07-31: eTeleporter iPad Accessory Hopes To Bring Eye-To-Eye Contact On FaceTime
- 2013-06-12: The Smart Cargo Is An Accessory For The iPad's Smart Cover
- 2012-12-24: Nibiqü is a Touch Type-style keyboard cover for your iPad
- 2012-11-19: ORA: Ultimate Speaker Case and Stand for iPad