If you’re a fan of Halo, you might be interested in taking a look at this Halo: Reach M45 tactical shotgun that has been recreated using LEGO parts. Pieced together by Nick Jensen, not only does this look pretty darn close to the real thing, but it apparently has some movable parts as well in the form of the sliding pump-action, which when move will actually eject a “shell”! According to Nick, this project took him about two months to put together and has been made entirely from LEGO bricks. He has also acknowledged that some parts of the gun required the use of glue as they were weak spots that he did not want to fall apart. Pretty cool huh? Check out the video above for a brief demonstration of the gun in action.
Next Story: Cobra iPhone 4/4S case looks pretty freaky
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: LEGO Power Brick Juices Up Your Handset
- 2014-02-25: LEGO The Hobbit Hits The Sony PS3
- 2014-02-17: LEGO Ghostbusters Make Its Mark
- 2014-02-04: UNSC Spirit Of Fire Gets The LEGO Treatment