Both the HTC Sensation 4G and HTC Amaze 4G seem scheduled to be on the receiving end of the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich this coming June 16th according to an internal T-Mobile document. This is not official just yet, considering how HTC as well as the carrier, T-Mobile, have neither committed to a date for the HTC Amaze 4G getting an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update. At this point in time, patience, as in many other moments, would prove to be the prudent course of choice to take as there are still so many uncertainties lying around. Of course, there are always leaked unofficial ROMs lying around elsewhere, and it would take a certain level of intestinal fortitude to go down that route considering how there is always the chance of bricking your precious smartphone, not to mention having the process void the warranty on your smartphone. Regardless, you should always make a backup of your data just in case something happens.
Next Story: Diablo 3 TV spot
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-05-22: Android 4.0 update for HTC Amaze 4G now available
- 2012-05-21: T-Mobile's HTC Amaze 4G has reportedly been delayed due to an "unforeseen issue"
- 2012-03-30: T-Mobile details Android 4.0 delay for the HTC Sensation 4G
- 2012-03-06: T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G phased out
- 2011-09-30: HTC Amaze 4G caught in the wild