If you’re a fan of retro gaming consoles, you might recall our post yesterday about a NES gaming console was given a new lease on life by being transformed into a lunch box. While the actual console might have gotten a new use, what about its controllers? Well fret not as Melissa Sidwell has taken broken NES gaming controllers and turned them into functional wallets! Granted they probably don’t have the class or style that one can expect from brands like Gucci or Prada, but they’re certainly nostalgic and we’re sure that many a veteran gamer would be pleased to get his/her hands on one of them.
What she did was that she hollowed out the insides, added a lining and a zipper and turned it into a wallet/purse. Unfortunately there was no word on where you might be able to purchase Melissa’s creations but if you have any old consoles lying around that don’t work anymore, perhaps these creations have inspired you to come up with something of your own. If you do, be sure to let us know!
- 2014-01-23: Nintendo World Championships Rare Cartridge Up For Sale
- 2013-11-20: The Entertainment Flask Hides Your Drink Within An NES Cartridge
- 2013-11-11: Nintendo To Release 2-Disc Album With Music From NES Classics
- 2013-08-28: Mike Tyson Finally Plays Punch-Out!! [Video]
- 2013-07-29: NES Controller And Laptop Control A Car