While the Nokia N8’s camera has been touted to be one of the better camera smartphones currently available, according to reviews and sample photos taken with Nokia’s range of Windows Phone-based Lumia smartphones, it is safe to conclude that the Lumia’s cameras could use some improvements. According to reports (via WeLoveWP.hk), it seems that the Finnish company is looking to improve its Lumia cameras and is expected to launch the “Camera Extention” app that will integrate with the default camera app on the phones and will be introducing several new features.
These features includes the Smart Group Shot which takes five photos which the user can review later to select the best photo for each person in the group photo, the Action Shot which is a burst mode that will take up to eight photos at once, Panoramic that will stitch five consecutive photos together, and a Self-Timer mode which is pretty self explanatory. Certainly quite interesting features and if you’d like to see some of the features in action, check out the videos below for a demonstration.
Next Story: CordLite is an illuminated iOS charging cable
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-02: Nokia Announces New Badges Program To Reward Their Developers
- 2014-03-07: Nokia Brags About Windows Phone Apps
- 2014-03-03: Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms
- 2014-02-26: Nokia Launches Contest To Attract Android Developers
- 2014-02-26: Pebble App Ported Onto The Nokia XL