We’ve seen concept designs of iPhones and iPads, but not so much love when it comes to Android or Windows. Well if you’re looking for non-iOS concepts, designers Laura Hong and Charles de Belizal have come up with a Samsung tablet dubbed the Galaxy One, and unlike the rest of its Galaxy series which runs on Android, the Galaxy One concept tablet will instead run on Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 8 platform! Granted this is just a concept but we have to admit that so far based on its looks, we like what we see!
So what kind of features did the designer have in mind for the Galaxy One? For starters they have revealed its dimensions to be 305x195x14mm and will come with two kickstands with brushed aluminum feet. One will prop it up at a higher level, while the other kickstand will offer a slightly elevated level for different purposes. Just like its kickstand, the body of the Galaxy One will also be made from aluminum and here’s the kicker, the device will come with a built-in projector of its own! Given that Samsung already has a projector phone in the form of the Galaxy Beam, we guess this isn’t really much of a surprise. So, what do you guys think? More concept renderings can be found at the source link below.
Next Story: NVIDIA Icera LTE Modem validated on AT&T LTE
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2013-06-20: Samsung ATIV Tab 3: Super-Thin Windows 8 Tablet
- 2012-10-15: Samsung Series 5 and 7 Notebooks hands-on!
- 2012-10-04: AT&T announces Asus VivoTab RT, Samsung ATIV Windows 8 tablets in time for 2012 holiday season
- 2012-08-29: Samsung Series 5 and Series 7 Slate PCs, hands-on!
- 2012-08-29: Samsung Series 5 Ultra laptop, hands-on