As the D-day approaches to the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S3 , we are getting another new leaked image of the device circulating around the tech mainstream. But this time, this could be the real thing – the Samsing Galaxy S3. The alleged leaked image that we have now is published via SamMobile.
According to the site, it was sent to them by an anonymous tipster. Surprisingly, the image looks very similar to the previously reported manual of the device with the code name GT-i9300, also known as the Galaxy S3. It has been rumored that Samsung has sent out a couple of dummy cases for internal testing. If this is true, then we could be looking at the real device right now that will be revealed very soon.
If you will look closely, you will observe the physical home button and two capacitive buttons – features expected in the device. But due to the insane rumors that we have received in the past weeks, it’s better to be a little skeptical. Besides, the real device will be revealed pretty soon tomorrow in London at the Samsung Unpacked event.
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March