Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8 “Apollo” update is expected to arrive some time later this year, but to date the details and the features of the upcoming update has yet to be revealed – at least until now. If you have seen some of the online advertisements for the international version of the Nokia Lumia 900, it seems that if you wanted a glimpse as to what Windows Phone 8 will hold, the clues may very well be there. The folks at WPCentral have managed to snag a screenshot of the ad and as you can see above, the layout of the tiles appears to be slightly different.
Based on the before and after photo, the latter shows a “Meet up with Sarah” feature that appears in the Contact file, while the Photo Hub tile has been split into two, with one tile featuring a photo while the other displays the photo count. Users of Windows Phone devices are probably aware that the current build of Windows Phone does not have those features, so could we be looking at a leak here? WPCentral has speculated that it could be an error on the advertiser’s part who might have photoshopped the photo inaccurately, not to mention the “85” font does not match the rest of the fonts in the UI. So what do you guys think? Leak or just a poor photoshop job by the advertiser?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2013-11-06 Nokia Lumia 1520 Headed To AT&T On Nov. 15 For $199
- 2013-10-21 More Than 8 Million Nokia Lumia Smartphones Sold This Quarter, Says WSJ
- 2013-09-16 AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 Allegedly Goes On Sale November 8th
- 2013-09-13 Nokia Lumia 925 Review
- 2013-09-11 Dual SIM Nokia Lumia 720 Rumored