Nokia has just launched three new mobile devices today that promises a better touch screen experience to its users, as well as faster web browsing and more games. The Nokia Asha 305, Nokia Asha 306, and Nokia Asha 311 are Nokia’s latest addition to its Asha series. First is the Nokia Asha 305 which features an exclusive “Easy Swap” dual SIM. The phone will sport a bright and colorful 3-inch WQVGA resistive touch screen along with Bluetooth and Dual Band connectivity, forty EA games, a 2 megapixel camera, Nokia Maps and the Nokia Browser. Secondly, the Nokia Asha 306 is a single-SIM device and is currently Nokia’s most affordable Wi-Fi handset. It is also considered as the sister device of the Nokia Asha 305.
The Nokia Asha 311, on the other hand, features a 1 GHz processor and a 3-inch scratch-resistant capacitive touchscreen. The Nokia Asha 311 will also include a 3.2 megapixel camera, pre-installed Nokia Maps, 40 free games from EA and 15 preloaded levels of Angry Birds for you to enjoy – not bad for an entry-level device. As for the availability and pricing of these three mobile devices, the Nokia Asha 305 will be available in Q2 this year for $85. Both the Nokia 306 and the Nokia Asha 311 will be arriving in Q3 this year for $93 and $121 respectively.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Unleashes Major Asha Update
- 2014-03-25: Nokia Asha 230 Is Most Affordable Nokia Touchscreen Phone
- 2013-11-21: WhatsApp For Nokia Asha 501 Released
- 2013-11-19: Viber To Land On Trio Of Nokia Asha Phones
- 2013-10-21: Nokia Asha 502 Leaked