We’re sure that you guys have seen in movies where displays and mobile devices are transparent. While it does look pretty cool, we have to wonder about legibility. Well there are such devices, like the Sony Xperia Pureness and the Lenovo S800, and not too long ago both Explay and NTT DoCoMo showcased prototype transparent displays, but when will such technology arrive on our smartphones? Well Dakota Adney of AdneyFilms has decided to cook up such a concept and has since created the transparent iPhone. Based on what we’ve seen in the video, it looks great!
The text appears to be pretty sharp and very legible; heck it even comes with a built-in pico projector that will be able to project a full sized keyboard for easier typing as well. One of the cooler features is that it will be able to utilize the iPhone’s transparent display to frame pictures before taking a photo of them, which some might find easier and better for taking photographs. Of course we’re not sure if such an iPhone would ever come into existence, but what do you guys think? Would this be an iPhone you wouldn’t mind owning? Whichever the case, be sure to check it out in the video above!
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon