If there was a casual game that had really hit mainstream consciousness, sparking off an entire line of authentic as well as bootleg merchandise, it would be Rovio’s Angry Birds. This particular phenomenon shows no sign of slowing down at all, and has seen numerous expansions to date that even saw the birds take to space in their adventures. Well, there is the upcoming Angry Birds Trilogy to think about, where it is said to be built from ground up to see action on HDTV, especially when you consider this trilogy is making its way to the Sony PS3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo 3DS.
Rovio’s Executive Vice President of Games, Petri Järvilehto, said, “You can think of the game as the ultimate collector’s edition. There are new cinematics, extras and other entertaining content. In addition all of the existing material has been uprezzed and re-treated for the high-resolution and big screen.”
Angry Birds Trilogy comprises of the original Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio on a single disc or a Nintendo 3DS cartridge, although I do wonder why not just make it downloadable for the home consoles.
Next Story: Verizon announces BlackBerry Curve 9310
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase