Large robotic cranes made out of metal just weigh too much these to be convenient for the average joe. That’s where the Cardboard Robot crane comes into play. The crane is programmable through your computer(connects via USB) and can perform several tasks for you depending on the arm attachment you are using.
The first attachment is a claw, similar to one in an arcade machine, which can help you pick up laundry around your room. The other attachment is a smartphone holder which would definitely be useful if you are trying to record your own homemade movie. The arm can handle just above a half pound of weight while fully extended.
You can get both attachments and the crane for pledging $225 on Kickstarter or either attachment for $175. Keep in mind that you’ll be on your own assembling this mechanism. Are you going to pledge? Do you think its a pretty neat idea and something you would actually use? Let us know in the comments section below.
Next Story: Kouziro reveals 21.5-inch full HD Android tablet
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10