It has been some weeks now that you have hacked your way through numerous dungeons, killing monster after monster as well as countering all that Hell can throw at you – even taking down the effeminate (but no less dangerous) form of Diablo countless times, all in the name of leveling up your character while searching for loot that can actually earn you real, cold hard cash over at the Real Money Auction House. However, there are always tweaks that can be made in the game to make it more balanced, and the good people over at Blizzard have just unveiled Patch 1.0.3b for Diablo 3.
Diablo 3 patch 1.0.3b is now live in the Americas, and as always, the usual rules apply. Until the 1.0.3b patch is live in your home region, you will not be prompted to download it. Right now, those logging in from a European or Asian client will just have to sit down and wait it out until the patch is released in your region before you proceed with installation. As for folks in the Americas who has installed the 1.0.3b patch, you cannot log into Europe or Asia using Global Play until those regions are also patched.
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase