A few days ago, we reported that according to the rumors, AT&T’s HTC One X was said to see a price reduction and would start selling at $99. The good news is that if you’ve been planning to get the One X but thought that its price might be out of your reach, you’re in luck as those rumors have actually panned out. So if you’re planning to get the One X, you might be pleased to learn that it is now priced $99, on contract of course, which means that customers with a limited budget will be able to get their hands on one of the higher-end Android phones at a more affordable price. If you’d like to get your hands on the phone, you can head on over to AT&T’s website for more details. In the meantime, thanks to its new pricing, the One X will be up against other phones in the same price range, such as the Motorola Atrix HD and the Sony Xperia Ion. So, which phone are you guys planning to get your hands on?
Next Story: HTC closes office in South Korea
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2012-11-12: AT&T HTC One X+, One VX launch details leaked?
- 2012-10-04: HTC Windows Phone 8X arrives on AT&T this November, HTC One X+, HTC One VX in tow
- 2012-10-03: HTC One X+, One VX and Windows Phone 8X will be headed AT&T's way
- 2012-07-27: AT&T's HTC One X rumored to have its price reduced to $99