We won’t be getting our hands on any BlackBerry 10 devices anytime soon but that doesn’t mean that we can’t get a sneak peek of what’s in store for us. The folks over at N4BB managed to get their hands on images showing off what appears to be Facebook for BlackBerry 10. While the low-res images don’t give us a lot of detail to pore over, they’re good enough to show us what the upcoming Facebook app might look like (assuming these images are an actual representation of the real app).
The app looks pretty sleek and a lot more interesting than the current official Facebook apps for Android and iOS (in my opinion). We also get a look at the phone’s sharing options, which shows us the image quality, tagging and location settings.
In addition to the Facebook app renders, we get to see a BlackBerry phone which may or may not be an example of a real phone. It does remind me of the Galaxy S2 which I think is a good direction for the new BlackBerry phones to follow and improve upon. What do you think?
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2013-04-25: WhatsApp Launches On BlackBerry Q10
- 2012-07-26: BlackBerry 10 gets a fancy photo editor
- 2011-12-20: Facebook for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to 2.0
- 2011-07-27: Facebook for BlackBerry 2.0 released
- 2011-05-02: Facebook app for BlackBerry PlayBook announced