Just like Microsoft did with Windows 8, it looks like they’re going to give us a more in-depth look at what they’re going to do with the next version of Office (codenamed Office 15). Today the company launched the Office Next Blog. The site will be written by the team behind Microsoft Office and will let us know the improvements they’ve made, why they did it and what sort of feedback influenced their decisions. Sounds like a pretty good idea, seeing how well the Windows 8 blog was done.
We still haven’t got a clue what the Office 15 is going to bring, but the launch of this blog corroborates with rumors about its official announcement next week. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted. Check out the Office Next Blog via the source link below.
Next Story: Resident Evil-themed restaurant opens in Japan
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Decision To Ship Office For iPad Was Made During Steve Ballmer's Tenure
- 2014-03-27: Satya Nadella Explains Why Office For iPad Took So Long