It seems that there were whispers going around that production for the rumored 13.3″ MacBook Pros have already begun, where these are no ordinary MacBook Pros since they carry a Retina Display resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. This particular bit of news came from NPD DisplaySearch analyst Richard Shim, as he mentioned to the good people over at CNET, “The supply chain indications are that it’s for a MacBook Pro 13.3 – not a MacBook Air.” The displays will be manufactured by three parties – two Korean and one Japanese, mainly Samsung and LG Display, as well as Sharp.
Shim also hinted that launch supplies for the upcoming 13.3″ Retina Display MacBook Pros will definitely be in a larger number compared to the 15″ displays which was first seen in the June released MacBook Pro, touting that the 13.3″ screen size has definitely a far higher potential to be popular compared to its larger (and elder) sibling. Will you be on the lookout for the new 13.3″ Retina Display MacBook Pro?RELATED
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October
- Analyst: iMacs With Intel Haswell Chips Expected In June/July
- Next-Gen Mac Pro To Be "Really Different"
- Follow: Apple Inc, Macbook Pro, retina display,
- Seen at: macrumors