What is the world coming to these days? Well, some of us tend to treat our pets better than our human friends and relatives, which certainly raises eyebrows. If you thought that your cat should share your love of Justin Bieber, then you might want to consider getting it a pair of cat headphones from Sol Republic. What’s that, you ask? Yes, cat headphones – which is certainly a confirmation of the decadence of our times when you consider that the money used to research a pair of headphones for cats could have been used to feed the hungry elsewhere in the world. Seriously, cats have done perfectly fine without headphones for so many thousands of years, what reason is there for them to put on a pair now and end up as a “Belieber”?
Professor Meowingtons said through an interpreter, “For too long, felines around the world have had to listen to music solely through speakers, or through ill-fitting headphones designed for humans. My SOL REPUBLIC headphones for cats are the world’s first headphones designed by cats, for cats. Our extensive testing has indicated that the headphones will also fit small dogs, but they are not for dogs. I’m not kidding, don’t even think about putting these things on a dog.” Definitely one of the wackier stories to date, and it isn’t even April 1st.
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-13: PetWALK Automatic Pet Door Prevents Wet Paw Marks Around The Home
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced