Just a month after updating its app for the Mac with Retina support and Activity Stream, Evernote is bringing another update which now includes a brand new Premium-only feature called Account Switching. With Account Switching, premium users of Evernote for Mac can now quickly switch from one account to another without having to go through the sign out/ sign in process. To access this feature, premium users can start by adding another account under the Evernote menu. “Whenever you switch from one account to another, the Evernote app screen reloads and displays the other account with all the notes that had synched the last time you viewed it. There’s even a keyboard shortcut CMD+CTRL+A to quickly switch accounts,” Andrew Sinkov of the Evernote team said.
Additionally, Evernote for Mac users can now enjoy the new LinkedIn sharing option. Now users can share their notes to LinkedIn by accessing the LinkedIn integration from the sharing arrow in the note panel. Evernote has also added two nifty keyboard shortcuts – CMD+CTRL+K for adding text strikethrough and CMD+Shift+D for adding a date into a note and title. Also when using checkboxes, users can now turn a bunch of lines into checkboxes at once by selecting the lines and clicking the checkbox option via the toolbar. Evernote for Mac version 3.3 also includes a couple of stability improvements for Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion. Cheers!
- 2014-03-26: More Workplaces Starting To Use Mac Computers [Survey]
- 2014-03-24: Google Now Lands On Chrome For Windows And Mac
- 2014-03-17: OneNote App For Mac From Microsoft
- 2014-03-13: Titanfall For Mac Is A Possibility, Respawn Discussing It With Aspyr
- 2014-02-21: Mac Users More Likely To Run Latest OS Compared To Windows Users [Study]
- 2013-12-12: Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- 2013-11-05: Knock Unlocks Your Mac By Knocking On Your iPhone
- 2013-09-27: Evernote For iOS Updated With Post-It Camera
- 2013-07-03: Native Evernote App For Blackberry 10 Leaked
- 2012-07-18: Evernote for Mac updated with Retina support and Activity Stream